When people see you or hear about you as a result of your marketing efforts, you want them to remember you. Make a lasting impression by creating a strong identity.
Use a slogan, prop, logo, nickname or other device to help cement your message in the minds of your audience. My identity is The Idea Lady. I want people to think of me as a source for creative solutions to their marketing and visibility concerns. Need a name for your business, a slogan, several great ways to promote yourself on a shoestring or other creative ideas to make your business more successful? The Idea Lady can help!
What image do you want customers to have of you and your message? Think about the benefits you provide to customers. Do you want an image that evokes speed, quality, creativity, exclusivity or another benefit?
Create a strong and lasting image by:
- Developing a name or nickname that implies your benefits.
- Using a graphic or logo that reinforces the name (and the benefits).
- Attaching a slogan or tag line to your name (to, once again, emphasize the benefits).
- Using a consistent “look” (e.g., fonts, colors, graphics, style) so they recognize you when they see you again.
- Being everywhere! Put yourself lots of places where you will be seen by your customers.