Learn how you can harness the power of the media to attract customers and make yourself famous. Includes sample press releases and more.
With publicity, you can attract customers and make yourself famous. Publicity establishes you as the expert in your field–the “go-to” guy or gal that everyone wants. It gives you credibility and expert reputation that can generate new business. Publicity can send a flood of customers to you in response to one news story. Plus, it’s fun to see yourself on television or on the pages of your favorite magazine.
Million Dollar Publicity lays out what you need to do to harness the power of the media and get the publicity you want (and your business needs).
Discover how you can:
- Make yourself and your business newsworthy
- Write a press release–and how to get it into the hands of the media
- Get around media gatekeepers and take your story directly to the public
- Form relationships with media and make them love you
- Use press releases to rank higher in the search engines
- Attract media and customers by being “everywhere”
- Pitch your story to The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Get reporters to send customers right to you
- Successfully be outrageous
- Become a member of the media–and make great insider contacts
- Use free tools–including social media, such as Twitter–to get publicity
- Recycle your publicity successes to generate more publicity and leads
You will also learn:
- The real value of publicity
- Creative ideas for getting media attention
- What you must have in your media kit or online media kit
- How to ace the interview
- What passive publicity is–and how to get it
- What to do when things go wrong
- What to do to get the media to send customers to you (they won’t do this unless you know how to ask)
- The secret to creating press releases that practically write themselves
Cathy Stucker has appeared on radio and television programs from coast to coast. She has been featured in stories by The New York Times, Woman’s Day, the Associated Press, Black Enterprise, Woman’s World, AARP Magazine, the Houston Chronicle and many other publications. She has created a massive Internet presence (Google her!), and her publicity campaigns have gotten her links from CNN.com, NYTimes.com, HuffingtonPost.com, numerous television stations’ websites and many other major websites and blogs.
Million Dollar Publicity is a 75-page downloadable Special Report. You’ll have it instantly after ordering. No waiting for the mail!
The report is a PDF file. To view a .pdf file, you must have Adobe Acrobat. The Acrobat reader is FREE.